Forces Soviétiques de France Forces Soviétiques de France Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
How to Recover Call History from iPhone

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forces Soviétiques de France Index du Forum -> Forces Soviétiques de France -> Centre des affaires du FsF
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ninjakids

MessagePosté le: Mar 30 Mai - 18:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: How to Recover Call History from iPhone Répondre en citant

Let's talk about data recovery on iPhone because I have a bit of story to tell you about what happened to me the other Friday afternoon. I was at a networking event for young professionals when I met a guy who was involved in a company that sounded like a perfect fit for someone like me. We got along pretty well and he mentioned that they may have a position open for me in his company. He prank-called my phone so I’d have his number and told me to give him a call on Monday to arrange a chat at their office and talk about work opportunities. We went our separate ways at the end of the event and I left with a bit of a bounce in my step, knowing that this could be the opportunity I was looking for. 

Now comes the not-so-good part. 

Saturday afternoon, I’m playing around on my iPhone going through my Call History to find the guy-from-Friday’s number to store it in my Contacts. Just then, the dog jumps up on me and knocks the phone from me. I grabbed it several times, yelled at the dog, then flipped my phone up to make sure everything’s still okay. 

It is not. 

Somehow I’ve managed to delete my entire call logs! I yelled at the dog some more (sorry!) and started panicking. How on earth am I going to get this guy’s number back?? 

Read more about what happened here..  Very Happy  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 30 Mai - 18:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forces Soviétiques de France Index du Forum -> Forces Soviétiques de France -> Centre des affaires du FsF Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation